Eixample is a district that occupies the central part of the city and is famous for its grid pattern of octagonal blocks. There are numerous tourist attractions located in the Eixample such as the Sagrada Familia Temple, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, the National Theatre of Catalonia, the Barcelona Auditorium, Plaza de Toros Monumental, Casa de les Punxes as well as numerous cinemas, theaters, restaurants...
New build development next to Sagrada Familia Barcelona - eixample
- 48 m²
Brand new boutique apartments in Sagrada Familia area, ideal city homes or second residences.
They combine authentic Barcelona style with uncompromising modern comfort across 1 or 2 bedrooms and a spacious living area with a fully-equipped open kitchen. Contemporary design combines with traditional craftsmanship in details such as the magnificent tiled mosaic flooring.
• Magnificent communal rooftop terrace with views of Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia, Jean Nouvel’s Torre Agbar, and glimpses of the Mediterranean sea
• New elevator with traditional styling
• Fully renovated entrance hall and staircase
• Top-quality finishes and fittings
• Both building and apartment´s have complety new water and electrical installation
• Traditional Barcelona hydraulic mosaic floor tiles
• Balcony on all apartments
• Smart-home technology
• Superb public transport links (close to major Metro and Bus lines plus Barcelona’s locals-only Bicing bicycle system)
• Fast road access to city centre, airport and main train station
• Near the city center, away from the crowds
• Elegant residential district packed with restaurants, cafés, galleries and architectural treas-ures
• Community of locals and international residents
Due to be completed: 2018
- 320.000 €
- 48 sqm
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
** The location is indicative. To find out the exact location please contact our agents.